Bring the convenience of a lift into the home and take shopping, laundry and yourself up and downstairs with ease
A stairlift is a safe, easy-to-use and affordable option for navigating straight or curved staircases, indoors or out.
Why Choose Only Lifts for Your Lift?
When you choose Only Lifts for your lift, you aren’t dealing with a company that just wants to meet its sales targets. We’re a small and local company and proud of it, because it allows us to get to know our customers and help them improve their quality of life — to us, that’s the biggest reward there is.
With Only Lifts, you get:
- Free advice when you need it
- A no-obligation quotation — the price we quote is the price you pay — and we’ll never drive you crazy with repeated follow-up calls, sales patter or aggressive sales tactics
- Over 30 years of experience and personal service that takes the time to understand you
- Our project management bolt-on for contractors — that’s a fancy way of saying that we handle the entire lift project and take care of every detail so that you don’t have to worry about a thing
- A 24/7 direct line to our engineer for support day or night
- A stellar local reputation built on trust and quality service. We’re endorsed by Which? as a trusted trader, a member of the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) and bound by the Trading Standards code of practice
- National award-winning customer service, with Trusted Assessor and Only Lifts Director Gary Tidman being named individual of the year by the BHTA, as judged on the feedback of customers
- A firm timeline so that you know exactly when we’ll install your lift and how long it will take
- A wide range of only the best mobility lifts on the market, from battery operated stairlifts that fold away to elegant, compact and energy-efficient home lifts available in multiple colours and finishes
- A no-obligation assessment from a Trusted Assessor certified by the Disabled Living Foundation and trained to listen to your challenges and recommend the best lift for your needs and budget
- Stairlifts available in East Sussex and West Kent, and wheelchair lifts and home lifts available in Southeast England
- All staff enhanced DBS checked and approved by trading standards.
- Trusted assessor status
- Drawing on over 30 years experience
How Getting a Lift in Your Home Works
With Only Lifts, we make the process from assessment to ready-to-use as quick, easy and hassle-free as possible.
- Request Your No-Obligation Survey or Assessment
Before installing a lift in your home, it’s vital to make sure it’s right for you. If you’re looking for a homelift, stairlift or wheelchair lift, our certified Trusted Assessor will discuss your needs and challenges to make sure the lift you choose is the right one for you. For a home lift, a survey is your opportunity to ask any questions about how it will impact your home and an opportunity for us to make sure you have enough space. We never push for a sale or use sleazy tactics to hook you in — in fact, we rarely accept an order immediately because we want to make sure that what you want is right for you.
- Get Your No-Obligation Quote
We’ll provide you with an affordable quote and a clear timeline. This isn’t an estimate subject to change and we don’t inflate our prices to cover glossy brochures and big-budget marketing efforts, allowing us to provide you with the best service for less.
- Enjoy Your Freedom and Independence!
We’ll come to you to install your lift and show you how it works. If you ever need support, day or night, you can call our 24/7 support line to speak to an engineer.
“Friendly, efficient service.”
We have used Only Lifts Ltd for a number of years. Gary has serviced our stairlift until it was no longer required. Highly recommend them for a friendly, efficient service.
“First Class Service”
“I highly recommend Only Lifts”