Do you have a question about which lift is right for you or wondering what a lift costs?
We’re here to answer your questions and provide advice and support. When you get in touch with us, you won’t have to worry about a sales pitch at the end of the call or non-stop follow-ups asking for “a moment of your time”.
Fill in the form on the right to request a callback or give us a ring on 0800 54 29 444. If you prefer to send us an email, you can do that too! Say hello by messaging firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you — usually on the same day!
Speak to a Member of the Only Lifts Team About Your Lift
If you have any questions about our free lift assessment or want to know if we can come to your location, fill in the form for expert advice with absolutely no obligation.
Why Choose Only Lifts for Your Lift?
When you choose Only Lifts for your mobility lift, you aren’t dealing with a company that just wants to meet its sales targets. We’re a small and local company and proud of it, because it allows us to get to know our customers and help them improve their quality of life — to us, that’s the biggest reward there is.
With Only Lifts, you get:
- Free advice when you need it
- A no-obligation quotation — the price we quote is the price you pay — and we’ll never drive you crazy with repeated follow-up calls, sales patter or aggressive sales tactics
- Over 30 years of experience and personal service that takes the time to understand you
- Our project management bolt-on for contractors — that’s a fancy way of saying that we handle the entire lift project and take care of every detail so that you don’t have to worry about a thing
- A 24/7 direct line to our engineer for support day or night
- A stellar local reputation built on trust and quality service. We’re endorsed by Which? as a trusted trader, a member of the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) and bound by the Trading Standards code of practice
- National award-winning customer service, with Trusted Assessor and Only Lifts Director Gary Tidman being named individual of the year by the BHTA, as judged on the feedback of customers
- A firm timeline so that you know exactly when we’ll install your lift and how long it will take
- A wide range of only the best mobility lifts on the market, from battery operated stairlifts that fold away to elegant, compact and energy-efficient home lifts available in multiple colours and finishes
- A no-obligation assessment from a Trusted Assessor certified by the Disabled Living Foundation and trained to listen to your challenges and recommend the best lift for your needs and budget
- Stairlifts available in East Sussex and West Kent, and wheelchair lifts and home lifts available in Southeast England
- All staff enhanced DBS checked and approved by trading standards.